It doesn’t have the same ring as “Do you want to build a snowman?” so it is one of those ones that sounded better in my mind than on the page!
However, yes, I do have a Torque Workcentre (TWC) that I am looking to find a new owner for. While it proved to be an incredible platform when I got it, my needs have changed quite significantly over the past few years and while it could be useful in the future (and I’ll probably lament its departure), at the moment I need the space it occupies for a new machine that it will help finance.
To give you some details, it is:
- 2.5m long Torque Workcentre, which comes with both a 900mm and a 1300mm arm.
- It has two circular saw mounts – one of the original style, and one that can rotate from crosscut to rip without remounting (rotating mount)
- Copy attachment
- Both a Triton router attachment as well as the generic router attachment plates
- Dust guard
- A drill attachment, and a prototype of the sander attachment
- A prototype chainsaw attachment
- and lots of additional bits n pieces – additional stops, extra support arms, copy pins etc
Total new price for everything is $6000. I am asking $4000The photos don’t show the vertical support arm, of which I have two. There is also an extra carriage for the arm (without the vertical plunge), so an extra tool (such as a mitre saw) could potentially be added.The MDF top is not supplied with the machine new, so while it is in well-used condition, it can be easily replaced when necessary.Viewings are welcome if you are local enough, and I can take other photos if requested.The drill press in the background is also for sale, as it is no longer functioning (burnt out motor). I’d be happy to throw it in with the TWC if you are quick enough!