Shed Progress (sorta)

Bit more waiting required before things are locked in – perhaps Monday.

In the meantime, the Report and Consent is still with the council – they indicated they may have a response by today (which presumably means in the mail, so again early next week to hear how it is progressing, and if there is any further work required).  My phone call to them last week didn’t throw up too many issues, but I’ll know more when I get their official response.  I am hopeful.

Had a concreter out today for a quote – again they will put it together over the weekend.  Looks like the potential for a lot of news on Monday, but I’m not pinning too much on that likelihood!  One thing to say – this was the first concreter even willing to turn up to quote.  I equate it to standing at the side of the road, waving a cheque book (or cash) and no one interesting in taking my money.

At least these guys sound competent.  Will be interested to see their quote!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: